Herbs and spices are added to olive oil, sherry, and lemon juice, then whirred in a blender or food processor. The sauce can be used as a marinade.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
In a blender or food processor, combine the parsley, garlic, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, ground black pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix well, but do not puree.