By varying the fruit a bit, this salad can work for all seasons. Passion fruit make a great addition if they are available. In the summer, add lots of fresh berries and melons. In the winter, try adding dried cranberries or apricots. Fresh juice adds a bi
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned, and cut into bite-size
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1 nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
In a mixing bowl, combine the apple, orange, grapes and nectarine. If using a passion fruit, spoon out the flesh and chop.
Pour enough fresh juice to coat and prevent oxidation. Toss and refrigerate.
Serve with dollop of low-fat yogurt.