Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups vanilla baking chips
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Cream together margarine, butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla, salt and baking soda. Add flour, semi-sweet chocolate chips, vanilla chips, and pecan halves and mix until all ingredients are moistened.
Drop by spoonful (I use a large soup spoon to make a large cookie) onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 12-13 minutes.