A nice moist chocolate cake.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) jar applesauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 10x15 inch baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce, sweetened condensed milk, butter or margarine, eggs, melted chocolate, and vanilla extract. Add the baking mix and cinnamon, and mix well. Stir in nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Frost when cool.