This is a simple cinnamon-scented loaf enhanced with melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select 'Mix Bread' cycle or the setting that allows ingredients such as seeds or fruit to be folded into the dough; press Start. Add the chocolate chips at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished. Remove loaf from pan to cool when bake cycle finishes.