A sweet and tender chocolate chip bread for the bread machine.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select White Bread cycle; press Start.
If your machine has a Fruit setting, add chocolate chips at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.