An easy creamy cheesecake made with brown sugar and chocolate chips. Super yummy!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 individual package chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Mix cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate crust while making filling.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and egg yolk. Stir in vanilla. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour filling into pie crust.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until filling is set.