I have had others and this is the BEST! It has a chocolate crumb crust and is speckled with miniature chocolate chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
In large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour. Mix at medium speed until well blended. Stir in eggs one at a time. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter over baked crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from pan. Store in refrigerator.
More Cheesecake Tips