The addition of a cup of miniature chocolate chips results in a cheesecake sensation!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan or 13x9-inch baking pan. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cream cheese mixture.
Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chips evenly over top. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
For best distribution of chips throughout cheesecake, do not over soften or over beat cream cheese.