No-bake cookies with a cream cheese and spice dough, chocolate chips, and an outer coating of pecans.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped pecans
In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Beat in the heavy cream and brandy. Combine the salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, stir into the cream cheese mixture along with the mini chips to form a smooth dough. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Chill for 5 minutes.
Roll the chilled dough into balls and roll them in the chopped pecans to coat completely. Serve chilled.