Walnuts, chocolate chips, and coconut will keep them coming back for more!
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
In large mixing bowl, beat EAGLE BRAND® and butter on low until smooth. Add crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned Store loosely covered at room temperature.