A double dose of chocolate!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips over low heat. Cream butter and sugar. Add melted chocolate chips and vanilla; beat in eggs; add flour mixture and remaining chocolate chips.
Wrap in plastic and freeze until firm (about 20 minutes).
Make small balls (1 inch); roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cool on wire rack.