Tested in the kitchen at Nestle, these are chocolate cookies with chocolate covered raisins mixed in. Chocolaty!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate-Covered Raisins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate-covered raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE in preheated 350 degree F. oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.