Cocoa and chocolate chips enhance this honey-sweetened wheat bread. And instant mocha coffee provides the java note.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 envelopes instant mocha cappuccino mix
Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips and mocha mix) in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Basic Bread cycle; press Start. If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the chocolate chips and mocha mix at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.