The combination of chocolate and cherry make this a real sweet treat. Invite some friends over to share this dessert.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 6 ounces NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 maraschino cherries, stemmed
Prepare a graham cracker pie crust.
In a saucepan, over low heat, bring chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt to a boil, stirring continuously until blended. Mix in cherry pie filling and almond extract. Pour into the prepared graham cracker pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with 8 stemmed maraschino cherries.