Chocolate lovers beware: The crust is chocolate crumb
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Allow to set up 5 minutes, then fold in whipped topping. Gently stir in 1 cup of the crushed cookies and the chocolate chips. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
Freeze overnight for best results. Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving.