A chocolate and nut crust is topped with a smooth chocolate blend, drizzled with your favorite icing, and sliced into irresistible bars.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- purchased tube of decorating icing (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With mixer on medium speed, beat cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Set aside 1 cup of the crumb mixture. Firmly press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
In small saucepan, melt chips with EAGLE BRAND®, vanilla and salt. Pour evenly over prepared crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool. Cut into bars. Drizzle with icing (optional). Store at room temperature.