A heavenly mixture of vanilla pudding, mocha, cappuccino, chocolate and hazelnuts. One bite will leave you swooning for more!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons instant mocha cappuccino mix
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
Prepare pudding according to package directions using the milk and coffee mix. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping to pudding, then spread mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup hazelnuts over top of pie. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Spread remaining 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping on pie, then sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and hazelnuts on top.