This extra-rich chocolate cake is frosted with cocoa whipped topping and sprinkled with miniature chocolate chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa or HERSHEY®'S Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package HERSHEY®'S MINI KISSES™ Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces
- 2 teaspoons HERSHEY®'S Cocoa or HERSHEY®'S Dutch Processed Cocoa, sifted
Heat oven to 425 F. Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Melt butter in medium microwave-safe bowl; add 3/4 cup cocoa and 1 cup sugar, stirring until well blended. Cool 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and vanilla; add egg yolks, beating well after each addition. In medium bowl, beat egg whites with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form; gradually fold into chocolate mixture with baking pieces. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or just until edges are firm (1-inch circle in center will be soft). With spatula, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely on wire rack; remove side of pan.
Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours. Sift cocoa over whipped topping; stir until well blended. Garnish cake with chocolate topping. Cut cake while cold; garnish with additional baking pieces. 10 servings.