These festive minty cheesecake bars on top of a chocolate crumb crust are sure to be popular among your holiday guests. A drizzle of chocolate and mint candy pieces decorate them nicely.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate cookie wafers, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon peppermint flavoring
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package chocolate mint candies, chopped
In medium bowl, combine melted butter and chocolate cookie crumbs blend well. Press firmly onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
Bake at 325 degrees F. for 6 minutes and let cool.
In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND®, eggs and peppermint flavoring until smooth. Pour over cooled cookie base and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely.
In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of the bars. Sprinkle chopped chocolate mint candies over the top.
Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.