Take along to a party or serve as an after-dinner delight. Chocolate crumb crust is spread with a mixture of sour cream, melted chocolate chips and coffee. Covering that is a whipped topping followed by a sprinkling of mini-chocolate chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon TASTER'S CHOICE® 100% Pure Instant Coffee
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
MELT 1 cup morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes.
COMBINE coffee granules and water in medium bowl. Add sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in melted chocolate until smooth. Spread into crust; chill.
BEAT cream, powdered sugar and cocoa in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Spread or pipe over chocolate layer. Sprinkle with mini morsels. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.