An all-time favorite flavor combination; chocolate and peanut butter morsels combine in a melt-in-your-mouth cookie treat.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.