Creamy peanut butter and chocolate fudge pudding are combined, spooned into a crunchy chocolate crumb crust, and crowned with whipped topping and chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
Place peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Spread warm peanut butter into bottom of pie crust.
In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth. Pour pudding over peanut butter layer. Chill before serving. Top with whipped topping and crushed cookies.