These are cute little round cookies that are white on the outside and chocolate on the inside.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
Cream butter and sugar together until light. Beat in the vanilla. Mix in the flour, pecans and cocoa powder.
Form dough into 1 inch balls and place onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool then roll each cookie in confectioners' sugar.