Your family will love the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter presented in a whole new way.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container softened cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until set; cool.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust.
In another mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours.
© 2002 Reiman Media Group, Inc.