Raspberries are a brilliant addition to this classic dessert!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) packaged graham cracker pie crust
- Chocolate Glaze:
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
Heat oven at 350 degrees F. With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand® until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla; mix well.
Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust. Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool
Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan, over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate with whipping cream. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat. Top cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze; chill. Garnish as desired.
Soften cream cheese in microwave on high 15 to 20 seconds.