This tart combines rich chocolate with luscious sweet raspberries for an elegant dessert!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- fresh raspberries (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
BEAT flour, powdered sugar, nuts, butter and cocoa in large mixer bowl until soft dough forms. Press dough onto bottom and up side of ungreased 9- or 9 1/2-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE cream and sugar in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes just to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in morsels and jam; let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth. Transfer to small mixer bowl. Cover; refrigerate for 45 to 60 minutes or until mixture is cooled and slightly thickened.
BEAT for 20 to 30 seconds or just until color lightens slightly. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until firm. Remove side of pan; garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.