An extremely rich, very chocolate cookie. This recipe doubles easily, freezes well, and will make you lots of friends. I was voted employee of the month after bringing them to work!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (2 ounce) packages liquid unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Cream butter, sugar and pre-melted chocolate. Stir in eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Sprinkle baking soda over mixture. Slowly blend in the flour. Fold in the white chocolate, semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips.
Drop the dough by tablespoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (or parchment paper) about 1 inch apart.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Be careful not to overbake! Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, then place them on a wire rack to finish cooling.