Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumber are joined with chicken, cheese, and chopped olives to create a singular salad sensation!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2/3 cup light or regular honey Dijon or Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Lindsay® Pitted Ripe or Stuffed Manzanilla Olives (or a combination), chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 6 cups packed torn romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta, goat or gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup unpeeled cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
Combine salad dressing, olives and capers; mix well. Arrange lettuce on four serving plates. Arrange tomato, cheese, cucumber and chicken over lettuce. Spoon dressing over salads.