A wonderful, versatile marinade to go with any grilled meat of your choice. Soy sauce, honey, molasses, and ginger all come together for a super-flavorful, smoky marinade that stores well, too.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- 1/3 cup seasoning salt
- 1/3 cup salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons browning sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon hickory-flavored liquid smoke
Place oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, honey, molasses, whiskey, seasoning salt, salt-free seasoning blend, garlic powder, ginger, browning sauce, mustard, and liquid smoke in a resealable container or bottle, and shake well. Store marinade in refrigerator until ready to use.
Bring marinade to room temperature and shake well before each use.