These strawberries are made from strawberry flavored gelatin, coconut and colored sugar crystals.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (6 ounce) packages strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup red decorator sugar
- 1/4 cup green decorator sugar
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
Blend together the gelatin and condensed milk. Add coconut and vanilla; mix well and refrigerate until chilled.
Roll into small balls and shape into strawberries; roll in red sugar crystals.
Dip fat end into green sugar crystals. Place an almond sliver into the fat end for a stem. To prevent hardening, store in an air tight container until ready to serve.