Three canned cream soups -- chicken, mushroom and celery -- go into this quick soup made with processed cheese and chunk chicken.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (2 pound) loaf processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 cups milk
In a large soup pot over medium heat, cook onion in butter until onion is translucent. Stir in cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, broccoli, chicken, processed cheese, mushrooms and milk. Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and broccoli is tender, 10 to 20 minutes. Serve at once.