From the kitchen of Nestle, a bar cookie with a rich buttery crust and delicious chocolate and pecan topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
FOR CRUST: BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
FOR FILLING: BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack.