From the kitchen of Nestle, bars with a rich buttery oat crust, jam and streusel topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
COMBINE flour, oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly; reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping. Press remaining oat mixture into prepared baking pan. Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with chunks.
COMBINE reserved oat mixture and nuts; sprinkle over chunks. Pat down lightly.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan until chocolate is firm, or refrigerate for 30 minutes to speed cooling.