Kidney beans and ground beef are cooked in canned tomato soup seasoned with garlic, cinnamon and chili powder in this chili served over spaghetti noodles with grated cheddar cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a 4 quart saucepan over medium heat, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion, chili powder and garlic, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain fat off of beef/vegetable mixture.
Add undrained kidney beans, tomato soup, vinegar and cinnamon to soup, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Heat through.
Serve with sprinkled cheese on top.