Great for leftover Thanksgiving turkey! I threw it together and decided to write down the measurements. Everyone loved it! For a kick add more jalapeno pepper!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 5 cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
In a bowl, mix the turkey meat, celery, jalapeno, relish, and mayonnaise. Season with cilantro, salt, and pepper. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.