Little 'apple pie' bites that are quick and easy to make thanks to the refrigerated biscuits used. A great treat for guests that drop in unexpectedly.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 5 jumbo refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
- 1/4 teaspoon stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Equal® Spoonful*
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced into thin circles, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons apple juice concentrate, thawed
Roll biscuit quarters in melted butter. Coat biscuit pieces with combined Equal® Spoonful* and cinnamon.
Arrange biscuits in 8-inch round cake pan.
Stand 8 apple halves around the edge. Fill in remaining apples pieces between the biscuit quarters.
Sprinkle any remaining butter and Equal®/cinnamon mixture over the top.
Drizzle thawed apple juice over the top. Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
* May substitute 30 packets Equal® sweetener