Yummy apple and cinnamon cookies. A tried and true combination that is sure to excite and satisfy.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (10 ounce) package HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- 1 cup apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, apple juice and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture; beat until blended. Stir in oats. Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins; stir until blended. Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.