Cranraisins, those lovely, tart dried cranberries, add plenty of zing to this bread machine treat with hints of cinnamon and vanilla.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
Place warm water, egg, butter or margarine, flour, powdered milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and yeast into the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Start the machine.
After the first rise, add the cranraisins. Continue baking.