Australians love seafood and grilling. Grilled shrimp (known as prawns) with a citrus base is a favorite, especially for beach barbecues. Coriander, both ground and in its leaf form (otherwise known as cilantro), is used to add another layer of Aussie fla
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 red, yellow or orange bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
Combine orange juice, olive oil, coriander, cumin, garlic, cilantro and salt in a self-closing plastic bag or glass bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or longer for stronger flavor.
Skewer the shrimp alternately with the vegetables.
Grill kabobs 7-8 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade, until shrimp are cooked through and vegetables are tender.