Fresh summer fruit and lettuce salad made fast and easy.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 lime - zested, peeled, and sliced
- 1 mandarin orange (tangerine) - zested, peeled, and sectioned
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 bulb shallots, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
Place lime slices, tangerine sections, navel orange, and grapefruit in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the lime zest, mandarin orange zest, shallots, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Pour over the fruit. Arrange dressed fruit atop romaine lettuce to serve.