Citrus Salsa is a tangy treat great with baked tortilla chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 2 large oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 large Vidalia onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 (1 gram) packets SPLENDA®
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
Bring small saucepan of water to a boil. Blanch tomatoes for 30 seconds, and then rinse with cold water. Peel and chop tomatoes.
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour. Mix and serve. Refrigerate any unused salsa.
Serve Citrus Salsa with baked tortilla chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish.©2002 McNeil-PPC, Inc. SPLENDA and the SPLENDA logo are trademarks of McNeil-PPC, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This content is intended for USA audiences only.
Homemade Salsa Secrets