Pork tenderloin is quickly stir-fried with bok choy and dressed with a spicy citrus sauce for a beautiful and tasty meal in minutes.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 6 ounces linguine
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 4 teaspoons HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules, divided
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
Cook noodles according to package directions adding 2 teaspoons of the bouillon granules to the cooking liquid. Meanwhile in wok or large skillet, stir-fry pork in hot vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add bok choy and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until pork is cooked through and bok choy is crisp-tender. Add the water, orange juice, remaining bouillon, soy sauce, sesame oil and hot pepper flakes to the pork mixture. Bring mixture to a boil. Stir in prepared noodles and stir for 1 minute. Remove mixture from heat and gently stir in oranges.