This beautiful fresh fruit salad is dressed with the delicious natural juices of pineapple, grapes, orange, and apple, and the subtle sweetness of creamy vanilla yogurt.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 green pear or red apple, cored, cubed
- 1 orange, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup DANNON Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange or lemon peel
Combine pineapple chunks, grapes, pear and orange in medium bowl.
Stir yogurt and orange peel into fruit mixture. Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Garnish with orange curl and fresh mint, if desired.