Beef strips are stir-fried with onion and peppers in this quick stove-top meal. Serve with your favorite rice or noodles.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin or round steak
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
Cut steak across grain into thin strips, then into 1-inch squares; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry about 1 minute; remove.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add peppers and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes. Stir in beef and remaining 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce; cook and stir just until beef and vegetables are coated with sauce. Serve immediately.