An easy pizza deserves an easy salad, so open a bag of Caesar salad, sit back and enjoy.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust or Italian bread shell
- 1/3 cup BUITONI® Refrigerated Pesto with Basil
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
PREHEAT oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
SPREAD pesto over pizza crust. Arrange tomatoes over pesto. Sprinkle with cheese and crushed red pepper.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces