This is a seriously cheesy and beefy bean dip! Grab a bag of your favorite tortilla chips and start dipping. Every time I make this recipe everyone waits to see who will take home the leftovers. It is even better the second day.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheese soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 pound processed cheese food, cubed
Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Drain beef and place in a large, heavy saucepan with condensed cheese soup, refried beans, picante sauce, jalapeno peppers and processed cheese food. Cook on high until boiling, then reduce heat to low. Stirring constantly, cook until mixture is melted and bubbly.