FIRST PRIZE WINNER: 2002 Hershey's 'I Resolve to Eat More Chocolate' Recipe Contest. Why wait until dessert to get your chocolate fix? Here is a delicious, savory dish to get you started on your resolution to eat more chocolate. This festive chicken entre
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- cilantro sprigs (optional)
- SALSA MOLE:
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY®'S MINI CHIPS™ Semisweet Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Heat oven to 425 F. Grease baking sheet.
Stir together coffee beans, cocoa, salt, chili powder, and brown sugar. Rub chicken pieces with vegetable oil; pat on cocoa mixture. Place coated chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juices are clear. Meanwhile, prepare SALSA MOLE: Stir together tomatoes, avocado, onion, garlic, cilantro, small chocolate chips and lime juice in medium bowl.
Arrange chicken and salsa on large platter. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.