There 'll be twelve happy people at your table when you spoon us this delightful salad/dessert, made with Mandarin oranges, pineapple, whipped topping, coconut, marshmallows and, of course, maraschino cherries.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, whipped topping, coconut, marshmallows and milk.
Mix together well and chill 1 hour before serving. Garnish with cherries.