This recipe is really moist and wonderful in flavor. It's our favorite!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream and cream of coconut. Mix until well blended. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Make the frosting while your cake cools. In a medium bowl, cream together the confectioners sugar, cream cheese and milk. Stir in the vanilla. Frost cooled cake then sprinkle with coconut.